ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

My master's degree will not be accepted by TCT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

patongpanda

I have a B.Sc degree and 120 hour TEFL certificate, and already two waivers on the TCT database, at my private primary school in Esarn.

I have studied two years at Rajabhat for an M.A. Teaching English as a Foreign Language, and I'm now working on my thesis.
I have been told the TCT will not accepted it because it's an arts degree not education.

sigh

So, I hope to get one more two-year waiver on the basis of studying for the master's degree, then after that switch to working in a university, if that doesn't pan out I'll have to move abroad.

Any bright ideas? My meagre knowledge of the TCT comes from reading this forum. reading

gungchang

gungchang

Check with Khuru Sapha before you begin study.
(A mistake I doubt you'll repeat - others may learn from it.)

Try asking someone else about your study, &/or peruse the regulations and look for some way for your study to fit the requirements. You might get lucky.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum