ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

St Robert's no longer accepted??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1St Robert's no longer accepted?? Empty St Robert's no longer accepted?? Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:56 pm

natewill

A friend of a friend paid Grace Galindez at St. Robert's 5000 baht to start their GradDipEd course. They used to use Ifugao University, but have since changed to Philippine Christian University. However, someone at Khurusapha said that the St Robert's course is no longer accepted by Khurusapha. I don't have all the info yet, but has anybody heard about any changes to Khurusapha, or their acceptance list, or anything?

I checked the only list that I could find on the googles, but but IFGU and PCU are both still on the acceptance list.

2St Robert's no longer accepted?? Empty Re: St Robert's no longer accepted?? Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:58 pm

Rastus

Rastus

The best way to know for sure is to contact khurusapa. They were helpful and quite quick to respond to emails I sent them.

3St Robert's no longer accepted?? Empty Re: St Robert's no longer accepted?? Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:03 am

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin

Reply from Grace:

St Robert's no longer accepted?? St-rob10

She also said that several new graduates received their waivers / teaching licenses last week as well.

http://thailandteaching.info

4St Robert's no longer accepted?? Empty Re: St Robert's no longer accepted?? Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:22 am

Eunice

Eunice

I'm a journalist based in Thailand. I write for Asia Times and Inquirer.net. St. Robert's Company the transnational education partner of the Philippine Christian University (PCU) is the only transnational education provider accredited by the Teachers' Council of Thailand.
I have been investigating fly-by-night education providers here, so I know that St. Robert's is a legal entity. You can always countercheck this at the Khrussapa.

5St Robert's no longer accepted?? Empty Re: St Robert's no longer accepted?? Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:12 pm

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin

Eunice wrote:I'm a journalist based in Thailand. I write for Asia Times and Inquirer.net. St. Robert's Company the transnational education partner of the Philippine Christian University (PCU) is the only transnational education provider accredited by the Teachers' Council of Thailand.
I have been investigating fly-by-night education providers here, so I know that St. Robert's is a legal entity. You can always countercheck this at the Khrussapa.

Dear Eunice,

Thank you for clarification, and welcome to our forum.

welcome 2

http://thailandteaching.info

6St Robert's no longer accepted?? Empty Re: St Robert's no longer accepted?? Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:57 pm

Eunice

Eunice

Thanks for your response. You can always Google me.

7St Robert's no longer accepted?? Empty Re: St Robert's no longer accepted?? Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:26 pm

natewill

Wow! I didn't expect the robust replies. I have passed this thread on to my confused friend. Thanks all. I knew that thailandteaching.info would come through!!!!

8St Robert's no longer accepted?? Empty Re: St Robert's no longer accepted?? Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:15 pm

Eunice

Eunice

I hope the issue is already clarified. You can directly contact me through my email.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum