ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where to send teachers licence?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where to send teachers licence? Empty Where to send teachers licence? Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:45 pm

Spidey

Spidey

Hello all.

I am finally getting my school to give me the paperwork for my teachers licence....I know... I know....I have been lazy. On the plus side, even after living here for all these years I am still on my first 'waiver' I checked the other day on Karusapas website.

Anyway, I am going to go to karusapa with a Thai lady friend and not with anyone from my school. This lady is highly competent and is quite high up in Thai Finance Dept. The process seems pretty straight forward however....

Does the licence have to be sent to my school? What if the process takes too long, I give notice for my job at end of term 1??? The licence is MINE isnt it? Its is!!! Is it possible to pick it up myself? Get it sent to me?? I dont expect any problems with my school...but TIT and I have learnt to expect the unexpected.

Thoughts....?

2Where to send teachers licence? Empty Re: Where to send teachers licence? Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:06 pm

bahn_farang

bahn_farang
Admin
Admin

The licence is MINE isnt it? Yes. All the rest I'm afraid I don't know

3Where to send teachers licence? Empty Re: Where to send teachers licence? Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:12 am

Spidey

Spidey

Ok, no worries. I will ask them but expect them to say the licence needs to be sent to the school. This is no big deal. I have heard it takes about 1 month though who knows? I am seriously thinking of handing in my notice at the end of this term.....I hopefully have it in my hot little hands by then. Thats 3 months away. Should be ok.

4Where to send teachers licence? Empty Re: Where to send teachers licence? Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:48 pm

bahn_farang

bahn_farang
Admin
Admin

mine took 3 months to come through, might be time to get on good terms with those handling the mail?

5Where to send teachers licence? Empty Re: Where to send teachers licence? Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:42 pm

Spidey

Spidey

My thoughts exactly....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum