ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

You are not connected. Please login or register

ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site » Teaching Jobs » NES and European English Teachers

NES and European English Teachers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NES and European English Teachers on Tue May 15, 2018 3:46 pm

Sirchai

The job was posted 30 minutes ago at 15.00, on May 15th.

Now we are looking for 9 native English speakers, Europeans, and South Africans to be English teachers in Chumphon and Suratthani province. ( Nice area with beaches...)

Job description :
To teach English specific in conversation to secondary and high school students.
- Work hours : 18-20 hours per week.
- Salary is 40,000 Baht per month for NES
- free Non B visa and work permit
- Contract is until March 2019

Must be native speakers from USA, British, Canada, Australia, Newzealand, Europians, and Sout African
Job starts immediately ( Must be difficult to spell Europeans.)

Please contact Mr. Akarin , 0856661055
kawai_pat@hotmail.com
md@aalcthailand.com

I guess that they pay NNES teachers less. Does anybody know the school? It sounds like an agency is trying to make some cash.

I've applied for a job, it really said working directly for the school, when I received an e-mail from a Thai woman telling me that she'd be an agency and if I'd be interested. I blocked her immediately when she mumbled something like not 12 months pay per year.

2 Re: NES and European English Teachers on Tue May 15, 2018 6:10 pm

bahn_farang

Admin
Admin
Good luck with your application

3 Re: NES and European English Teachers on Tue May 15, 2018 8:25 pm

tullkra

What about us Irish I know we are special but!!!!!! I even took a GD TOEIC test back when they thought we couldn't speak English and then turned around and said opppps You do

4 Re: NES and European English Teachers on Tue May 15, 2018 9:29 pm

Sirchai

bahn_farang wrote:Good luck with your application

Must be native speakers from USA, British, Canada, Australia, Newzealand, Europians, and Sout African
Job starts immediately ( Must be difficult to spell Europeans.)

This sentence alone told me that I wouldn't apply for this job being an NNES Europian with the tendency to use read when I want to write read and it sometimes happens that I write read when it should be read.

But we had good luck and I received an e-mail where a real Nigerian princess ( got all her photos) wants to marry me and share a lot of money with me.

I've just sent our savings to a Nigerian princess and we'll soon have a couple of hundred million Euros. Then I'll retire, build a nice houseboat and travel down the Mekhong river for the rest of my days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum