ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

Log in

I forgot my password



Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» How I Got/Am Going to Get My License
by Qwerty Today at 11:27 am

» Thai driving license
by gungchang Today at 11:03 am

» Xiamen & California
by Buoyant Mon May 13, 2019 8:05 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Buoyant Wed May 08, 2019 7:59 pm

» Things That I Like
by gungchang Wed May 08, 2019 8:10 am

Top posting users this month
Sirchai
Wouldn't it be nice.... Vote_lcapWouldn't it be nice.... Voting_barWouldn't it be nice.... Vote_rcap 
Buoyant
Wouldn't it be nice.... Vote_lcapWouldn't it be nice.... Voting_barWouldn't it be nice.... Vote_rcap 
gungchang
Wouldn't it be nice.... Vote_lcapWouldn't it be nice.... Voting_barWouldn't it be nice.... Vote_rcap 
Sudyod
Wouldn't it be nice.... Vote_lcapWouldn't it be nice.... Voting_barWouldn't it be nice.... Vote_rcap 
Qwerty
Wouldn't it be nice.... Vote_lcapWouldn't it be nice.... Voting_barWouldn't it be nice.... Vote_rcap 

May 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Calendar Calendar


You are not connected. Please login or register

ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site » The Teachers' Lounge » Wouldn't it be nice....

Wouldn't it be nice....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wouldn't it be nice.... Empty Wouldn't it be nice.... on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:50 pm

bahn_farang

bahn_farang
Admin
Admin
It would be nice to think that Stamp, now free from the responsibilities of taking care of the forum, would, from time to time share his knowledge with us. I am hoping this could be the case.

2Wouldn't it be nice.... Empty Re: Wouldn't it be nice.... on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:01 pm

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin
bahn_farang wrote:It would be nice to think that Stamp, now free from the responsibilities of taking care of the forum, would, from time to time share his knowledge with us. I am hoping this could be the case.
I personally invited him; but whether he joins or not is up to him. It would be nice if he could share his experiences on becoming a Thai citizen. Or just his mere presence on the forum would be an honour already. (I hope he's reading it. Wink )

http://www.thailandteaching.info

3Wouldn't it be nice.... Empty Re: Wouldn't it be nice.... on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:06 pm

bahn_farang

bahn_farang
Admin
Admin
Stamp has always had a very altruistic vision, no doubt he will share

4Wouldn't it be nice.... Empty Re: Wouldn't it be nice.... on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:43 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai
Senior member
Senior member
kruhjoe wrote:
bahn_farang wrote:It would be nice to think that Stamp, now free from the responsibilities of taking care of the forum, would, from time to time share his knowledge with us. I am hoping this could be the case.
I personally invited him; but whether he joins or not is up to him. It would be nice if he could share his experiences on becoming a Thai citizen. Or just his mere presence on the forum would be an honour already. (I hope he's reading it. Wink )

I just found Khun Gungchan on a well-known forum and could persuade him to come back. Welcome, Mr. Niehauu ma from Mongoliaa.

I'll try my best to get Stamp on here, I swear. In the end, we all got to know each other just because of him and his forum.

Thanks a lot, Stamp.

5Wouldn't it be nice.... Empty Re: Wouldn't it be nice.... on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:48 pm

bahn_farang

bahn_farang
Admin
Admin
Good job Sirchai on getting the mammoth prawn back.

Totally agree stamp brought us all together, let's hope our teacher shares his knowledge

6Wouldn't it be nice.... Empty Re: Wouldn't it be nice.... on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:55 am

Sirchai

Sirchai
Senior member
Senior member
bahn_farang wrote:Good job Sirchai on getting the mammoth prawn back.

Totally agree stamp brought us all together, let's hope our teacher shares his knowledge


cheers cheers cheers

7Wouldn't it be nice.... Empty Re: Wouldn't it be nice.... on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:32 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai
Senior member
Senior member
Did anybody just recently talk to him?

8Wouldn't it be nice.... Empty Re: Wouldn't it be nice.... on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:32 am

gungchang

gungchang
Senior member
Senior member
No, I haven't spoken to him recently.

He took time off from TTA once during its seven years.  I'm guessing he needs some space now.

Wouldn't it be nice.... Image001

I can only imagine how he's reacting to his progeny's revival of the board.

9Wouldn't it be nice.... Empty Re: Wouldn't it be nice.... on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:45 am

Mike123_ca


Senior member
Senior member
I do believe that Stamp has acquired much valuable experience running the old forum and could offer valuable insights for growing the new forum. We also need to promote Thailandteaching  for it to grow.
We as Foreign Teachers need to let other teachers know that there is a website that exists to serve as a community for the foreign teachers of Thailand.

10Wouldn't it be nice.... Empty Re: Wouldn't it be nice.... on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:28 am

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin
Mike123_ca wrote:I do believe that Stamp has acquired much valuable experience running the old forum and could offer valuable insights for growing the new forum. We also need to promote Thailandteaching  for it to grow.
We as Foreign Teachers need to let other teachers know that there is a website that exists to serve as a community for the foreign teachers of Thailand.

Well said that Mike123_ca! Thank you very much.

I've been quite busy in recent days, so I couldn't pay as much attention to the forum as I would have liked. My first goal is to find and upload all the most recent and relevant laws and regulations that regard us foreign teachers here in Thailand, having them as the core information of this site, and fill up at least some basic content to each of the sub-forums (so it won't look empty). Then, we can start promoting it to the public.

Thank you. thank you thanks thumbs up

http://www.thailandteaching.info

11Wouldn't it be nice.... Empty Re: Wouldn't it be nice.... on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:09 pm

Guest


Guest
"the most recent and relevant laws and regulations that regard us foreign teachers here in Thailand,"

What specifically are you after, I may well have them either on my computer or Facebook page.

12Wouldn't it be nice.... Empty Re: Wouldn't it be nice.... on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:35 pm

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin
1stevec wrote:What specifically are you after, I may well have them either on my computer or Facebook page.

Anything you have could be a plus. Thank you.
Anything that a foreign teaching needs to know before coming to teach or while already teaching in Thailand.
The topics should be the detailed procedures (application, renewal, cancellation, etc.) for:
- visas (non-b, non-o, or converting visas from other types)
- extensions of stay
- 90-day reg.
- work permits
- provisional teaching permits (waivers)
- teaching licences
- any other TCT or MoE regulations that foreign teachers should be aware of
- tax rules
- changing schools (employers)

thank you very much

http://www.thailandteaching.info

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Similar topics

-

» Fill in the blanks

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum