ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

TTI visited by Google Bot

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TTI visited by Google Bot Empty TTI visited by Google Bot Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:34 pm

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin

Wow! The Great Google Bot has just visited us!
And with that our new site is already indexed in the Google search engine.
That's a good sign for increasing the popularity of our new forum. cool
I'm not sure if that's a news, but anyway I wanted to tell you.  aha

TTI visited by Google Bot 111
TTI visited by Google Bot 210

http://thailandteaching.info

2TTI visited by Google Bot Empty Re: TTI visited by Google Bot Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

kruhjoe wrote:Wow! The Great Google Bot has just visited us!
And with that our new site is already indexed in the Google search engine.
That's a good sign for increasing the popularity of our new forum. cool
I'm not sure if that's a news, but anyway I wanted to tell you.  aha

TTI visited by Google Bot 111
TTI visited by Google Bot 210

Looks great !! Congrats to your superb job.  thumbs up 2

3TTI visited by Google Bot Empty Re: TTI visited by Google Bot Sun May 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Rastus

Rastus

Have the Google bots visited the forum since the forum changed from thailandteaching.info to a sub-domain of thai-forum.net? (thailandteaching.thai-forum.net)

And just out of interest, why did you change from thailandteaching.info to a sub-domain of thai-forum.net?

4TTI visited by Google Bot Empty Re: TTI visited by Google Bot Sun May 13, 2018 10:02 pm

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin

Rastus wrote:Have the Google bots visited the forum since the forum changed from thailandteaching.info to a sub-domain of thai-forum.net? (thailandteaching.thai-forum.net)

And just out of interest, why did you change from thailandteaching.info to a sub-domain of thai-forum.net?  

Both the www.thailandteaching.info and www.thailandteaching.thai-forum.net domains work.

Thailandteaching.info is the custom domain that I paid for, and thailandteaching.thai-forum.net is the default free url given by the forum website provider.

Btw, the Google bots visit us on a daily basis. Wink

5TTI visited by Google Bot Empty Re: TTI visited by Google Bot Sun May 13, 2018 10:14 pm

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin

A little statistics:

TTI visited by Google Bot Tti-st10

6TTI visited by Google Bot Empty Re: TTI visited by Google Bot Sun May 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Rastus

Rastus

The ront page of the forum stays at thailandteaching.info but other pages re-direct to the thai-forum.net domain:
thailandteaching.thai-forum.net/t17-tti-visited-by-google-bot

I don't see the point in that. You have your own domain that you have paid for but pages on your forum are being redirected to another domain (a sub-domain of somebody else's domain). Seems they have hi-jacked your forum! And Google will see that their doman gets the vast majority of page visits and views even though people are veiwing your forum. In my opinion, that will reflect poorly on the Page Rank of your domain and look good for their domain. Perhaps you don't mind and if you are no longer paying for your domain, perhaps it's a good deal for you.

Smile

7TTI visited by Google Bot Empty Re: TTI visited by Google Bot Sun May 13, 2018 10:41 pm

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin

Rastus wrote:The ront page of the forum stays at thailandteaching.info but other pages re-direct to the thai-forum.net domain:
thailandteaching.thai-forum.net/t17-tti-visited-by-google-bot

I don't see the point in that. You have your own domain that you have paid for but pages on your forum are being redirected to another domain (a sub-domain of somebody else's domain). Seems they have hi-jacked your forum! And Google will see that their doman gets the vast majority of page visits and views even though people are veiwing your forum. In my opinion, that will reflect poorly on the Page Rank of your domain and look good for their domain. Perhaps you don't mind and if you are no longer paying for your domain, perhaps it's a good deal for you.

Smile

I don't know, but on my browser it works as it should. Wherever I click, it stays on the thailandteaching.info domain.

TTI visited by Google Bot Subdom10

8TTI visited by Google Bot Empty Re: TTI visited by Google Bot Sun May 13, 2018 10:50 pm

Rastus

Rastus

It's odd that it re-directs for me!

TTI visited by Google Bot IdfVWeq

9TTI visited by Google Bot Empty Re: TTI visited by Google Bot Sun May 13, 2018 11:06 pm

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin

If you know how to set it, I can give you access to the admin panel.

But I think this option (to use indeed just one of the urls) is available only in one of the premium forum packages which I don't have. I'll have a closer look at it when I pay next time for the extension of the domain name in July.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]