ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:36 pm

» Extending Non-O Multiple E question(s)
by gungchang Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:03 pm

» How I Got/Am Going to Get My License
by Buoyant Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:01 pm

» Thai driving license
by gungchang Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:11 pm

Top posting users this month
Rastus
Listening to your favourite radio channels, music videos, etc.. and record them? Vote_lcapListening to your favourite radio channels, music videos, etc.. and record them? Voting_barListening to your favourite radio channels, music videos, etc.. and record them? Vote_rcap 
gungchang
Listening to your favourite radio channels, music videos, etc.. and record them? Vote_lcapListening to your favourite radio channels, music videos, etc.. and record them? Voting_barListening to your favourite radio channels, music videos, etc.. and record them? Vote_rcap 
Hey_ewe

July 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site » Technical Issues » Listening to your favourite radio channels, music videos, etc.. and record them?

Listening to your favourite radio channels, music videos, etc.. and record them?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sirchai

Sirchai
There's a great program out there that lets you listen to your favorite radio program, you can watch your favorite music video and a lot more. And the best of all, you can record it with one click.

No more huge music files you need to store, I'm currently listening to Bayern 3, a radio station from the area where I grew up.

Please give it a try.

http://download.cnet.com/Music-Recorder/3001-2133_4-76464065.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum