ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Market for Environmental Teachers?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Market for Environmental Teachers? Empty Market for Environmental Teachers? Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:20 pm

mc654

Hello All,

I have a BSc in Environmental Studies and an MSc in Climate Change, Development and Policy. I'm seeking work in SE Asia in this field, and am wondering if there is any demand for tuition in these fields in Thailand?

Any comments on this much appreciated.

2Market for Environmental Teachers? Empty Re: Market for Environmental Teachers? Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:50 am

Sirchai

Sirchai

mc654 wrote:Hello All,

I have a BSc in Environmental Studies and an MSc in Climate Change, Development and Policy. I'm seeking work in SE Asia in this field, and am wondering if there is any demand for tuition in these fields in Thailand?

Any comments on this much appreciated.  

I'm very sorry that I can't offer you a job in your field, but if you're interested to teach English, please apply for the English teaching position here:

https://www.ajarn.com/recruitment/jobs/127579/nes-or-european-english-teachers-sisaket-in-si-sa-ket

Please be aware that the applicants for this position should already be in Thailand, the positions have to be filled immediately.

BTW, it's not the best time of the year to find employment because the academic year is over in February/March.

Kind regards,

wai

3Market for Environmental Teachers? Empty Re: Market for Environmental Teachers? Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:37 pm

mc654

Hi Sirchai,

Thank you for your response, unfortunately I'm unable to apply at this time as I'm still in the UK. I hope to be heading out to Thailand in time for the new academic year.

4Market for Environmental Teachers? Empty Re: Market for Environmental Teachers? Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:34 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

mc654 wrote:Hi Sirchai,

Thank you for your response, unfortunately I'm unable to apply at this time as I'm still in the UK. I hope to be heading out to Thailand in time for the new academic year.

Please be aware that the school year usually starts in the middle of May at government schools. It would be very helpful to have a few sets of resumes, a prepared demo lesson and doing some legwork, going from school to school in your preferred area will definitely help you to find employment.

It's difficult to meet anybody at schools before May, but if I were you, I'd try starting to visit schools in April. Check www.ajarn.com and don't forget the agency, I've mentioned before. They're basically always seeking teachers.

Best of luck!

wai

5Market for Environmental Teachers? Empty Re: Market for Environmental Teachers? Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:40 pm

mc654

Thanks very much for the advice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum