ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

English Teaching job in Hotel

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1English Teaching job in Hotel Empty English Teaching job in Hotel Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:31 am

tullkra

In case someone wants a change for a while, my old employer is still looking for a English Teacher. The hotel is called The Sarojin and is located in Khao Lak, Phang Nga. Nice area but not a lot there. I took this job as a way to get away from the TCT and have since moved into different hotel areas and gotten experience in hospitality which isn't a bad thing. There are more hours to work and less holidays but if someone is looking at a way to stay in Thailand and teach, this is a chance.

I also saw that Point Yamu in Phuket is also looking for an English teacher.

Have a good day.

2English Teaching job in Hotel Empty Re: English Teaching job in Hotel Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:45 am

Sirchai

Sirchai

tullkra wrote:In case someone wants a change for a while, my old employer is still looking for a English Teacher. The hotel is called The Sarojin and is located in Khao Lak, Phang Nga. Nice area but not a lot there. I took this job as a way to get away from the TCT and have since moved into different hotel areas and gotten experience in hospitality which isn't a bad thing. There are more hours to work and less holidays but if someone is looking at a way to stay in Thailand and teach, this is a chance.

I also saw that Point Yamu in Phuket is also looking for an English teacher.

Have a good day.

I've met my wife in Khao Lak ( she lived in Baan Naam Khem) and we moved to Isaan short before the tsunami hit Thailand. Not a lot there is funny after such a long time in Isaan. We saw the destruction on TV and were happy about our move. Baan Naam Khem was completely destroyed and i was there short after the tsunami.

Bang Sak, the beach right after Takua Pa is a jewel, especially when you din't see the ocean for such a long time.

Have you already found a teaching position?

3English Teaching job in Hotel Empty Re: English Teaching job in Hotel Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:58 am

tullkra

Honestly haven't looked yet as been busy with work. Will look into it after the New Year. Testing the waters in a few areas to see what best fits.

4English Teaching job in Hotel Empty Re: English Teaching job in Hotel Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:40 pm

Ange

Hello Im looking for a teaching job. I've been teaching for 7yrs in Philippines. Im an English teacher. Plan to work here and help me with the permit. Im in Khaolak near sarojin, are they still hiring? Im really interested.

5English Teaching job in Hotel Empty Re: English Teaching job in Hotel Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:23 pm

tullkra

Ange wrote:Hello Im looking for a teaching job. I've been teaching for 7yrs in Philippines. Im an English teacher. Plan to work here and help me with the permit. Im in Khaolak near sarojin, are they still hiring? Im really interested.

Yes they are. On Monday go and speak with HR.

Good luck

6English Teaching job in Hotel Empty Re: English Teaching job in Hotel Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:28 pm

tullkra

Ange just spoke with their HR and Khun O the HR manager will be away until Wednesday so please go in on Wednesday to meet her.

7English Teaching job in Hotel Empty Re: English Teaching job in Hotel Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:45 pm

Ange

Thank you for that. I'll go walk in on Wednesday. And bring my documents such as resume, passport, photocopies of my transcript of records and certificates as an English teacher graduate. May I ask if you would not mind that I don't have a work permit yet? Or they will ask for it? And what other documents should i bring?

8English Teaching job in Hotel Empty Re: English Teaching job in Hotel Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:24 pm

tullkra

Ange you cant have a work permit. You can only have a work permit once offered a job. So thats ok once and if you get offered the job they will sort out the paperwork for the work permit and you will have to leave and get a non b that they will help with.

9English Teaching job in Hotel Empty Re: English Teaching job in Hotel Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:29 pm

Ange

Okay i understand. I'll go walk in on Wednesday and see how will it go. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.

10English Teaching job in Hotel Empty Re: English Teaching job in Hotel Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:29 pm

tullkra

Any luck Ange???

There is also another teaching job going at Como hotel in Phuket. If you go to Phuketall.com and click jobs then phuket (ภูเก็ต) you can search for jobs

11English Teaching job in Hotel Empty Re: English Teaching job in Hotel Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:50 pm

Ange

Yes hello, I already submitted my documents that I can think of to hopefully be selected and be one with their company.... It's actually a nice place with soothing ambiance and the staff were accommodating.. they let me answer an information sheet and said the hr will check it and will justcall me. I really hope they will. Still crossing fingers here.
I'll try to look in Phuket... but wishing to have job here in Khaolak still (its really peaceful here Smile )
Thank you so much tullkra

12English Teaching job in Hotel Empty Re: English Teaching job in Hotel Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:44 pm

tullkra

No problem i was my old job so I know the staff and hotel really well. If u need help or ideas just shout as in Kl most weeks

13English Teaching job in Hotel Empty Re: English Teaching job in Hotel Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:03 pm

Ange

Thank you. Really appreciate it. Hope I'll be given a chance too.

14English Teaching job in Hotel Empty Re: English Teaching job in Hotel Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:59 pm

losing_touch

Bronze member
Bronze member

I got the job at COMO. It was an extremely long and difficult interview process. Sarojin also got back to me about their vacancy. I declined the opportunity to interview, but they were very direct in asking me what my salary expectations were should I decide to make my way up to Khao Lak.

Anyway, I just signed up here, so hello all!

15English Teaching job in Hotel Empty Re: English Teaching job in Hotel Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:07 pm

tullkra

They are still looking for a teacher if anyone fancies a year or two in Khao Lak, not a bad place to work or live.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum