ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any information would be great...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any information would be great... Empty Any information would be great... Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:39 am

Sirchai

Sirchai

Hello and Sawasdee khrap,

There's an International school in Krung Thep called Rangsit with a sister school up north in CM.

They're running a German program and I think that I could get the position after an interview with the owner/boss of the institution.

First, I thought it's teaching German only, but it turned out that teachers have got a relatively high workload, from 22 to 25 hours a' 46 minutes.

German class sizes, primary and secondary range from two to six pupils. These are native German speakers from Germany, Austria and Switzerland, which is really good.

But before i even think about ,making the big move, I'd love to find out if there's any information about the place. A high turnover, too many hours, anything that you guys know is deeply appreciated.

The starting salary is between 40 and 60 K, I wouldn't work there for 40 K/month. You can also send me a private message if it's inconvenient.

Thanks a lot in advance and a lovely long weekend to all of you!

Cheers- wai

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum