ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV shows- what to watch!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TV shows- what to watch!!! Empty TV shows- what to watch!!! Wed May 09, 2018 9:31 am

tullkra

Hi guys

Im running out of things to watch.

Anyone got any new shows to suggest???

Thanks

Maria

2TV shows- what to watch!!! Empty Re: TV shows- what to watch!!! Wed May 09, 2018 2:21 pm

Mike123_ca

Hi,

I can't suggest anything, but when I want to watch a  movie or t.v. show, I go to https://www4.fmovies.se/

3TV shows- what to watch!!! Empty Re: TV shows- what to watch!!! Wed May 09, 2018 2:55 pm

GanDoonToonPet

What sort of stuff do you like? Browsing my current BT folder & in no particular order...

Family Guy
Killing Eve
Shetland
Benidorm
Law & Order SVU
Elementary (new series)
Appropriate Adult
Ordeal by Innocence
Last Week Tonight (last one ever last week)
Have I Got News (new series)
The Moorside

rock on 2

4TV shows- what to watch!!! Empty Re: TV shows- what to watch!!! Wed May 09, 2018 3:33 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

I've found a great YouTuber who's only got high-quality movies. That goes from action to science fiction movies. SF, honestly not my thing).

luislifon is his username  here's a link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgbdGQHUf19r1yZEyCWnOMQ

5TV shows- what to watch!!! Empty Re: TV shows- what to watch!!! Tue May 15, 2018 8:30 pm

tullkra

Thanks guys. I will watch pretty much anything

Appreciate the info

6TV shows- what to watch!!! Empty Re: TV shows- what to watch!!! Tue May 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

tullkra wrote:Thanks guys. I will watch pretty much anything

Appreciate the info

If your internet speed is fast enough there are countless websites with "streaming movies" and you just watch a film.

But from time to time I go for a swim at Pirate's Bay in Isaan and dive for movies, sometimes some excellent ones, sometimes in a different language and often the wrong genre.

Have you checked on YouTbe the guy with the username luislifin? First quality movies, sound, and picture quality mostly 10/10.

Here are some titles you should watch: "No country for old men."

"Super Dark Times" "Lady Bird"m just to name a few.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum