ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

When is too much really too much?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When is too much really too much? Empty When is too much really too much? Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:00 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

Hello dear members,

We had visitors from Immigration, but they phoned our contact person a few hours before to let her know that they'll come. So, some weren't there when they checked documents.

It seems that everything is possible here, one of them who had to disappear is now on an at least four months overstay.

Got no more to add.

2When is too much really too much? Empty Re: When is too much really too much? Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:27 am

gungchang

gungchang

I'd work in your district for that reason alone: a heads-up.

3When is too much really too much? Empty Re: When is too much really too much? Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:41 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

gungchang wrote:I'd work in your district for that reason alone: a heads-up.

Some ( most) of my colleagues do not have a degree and are now employed as trainers, etc. Same scenario at the huge primary school next to our school.

The NES teachers in the EP are all degreeless, while all the Filipino teachers are holding a teacher's license.

Yep, you'd definitely be at a safe place to work here without anything. On the other hand, you'll find too many idiots and people you'd not like to socialize with.

One who's sent on a visa trip to SN, just recently had some problems because he didn't have a degree. No problem, the agency just made one for him, sent it via e-mail and wupps, he then got his visa.

Laws, rules, and regulations do not seem to exist here. I don't want to know how many of these people are somehow on the run.

Welcome to teaching in Thailand!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum