ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apols if stupid question, BUT...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apols if stupid question, BUT... Empty Apols if stupid question, BUT... Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:24 pm

...is this the new tt.asia?

2Apols if stupid question, BUT... Empty Re: Apols if stupid question, BUT... Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:41 pm

gungchang

gungchang

welcome 2

It is a valiant effort to keep a teacher board (as opposed to the troll fest that was Ajarn Forum) alive.

In that sense, I'd say "yes" but I'm not the admin and he should probably be the one to answer you.

Khuru Sapha (aka TCT) has a quaint habit of moving the goal posts for those seeking teaching licenses. That and other idiosyncrasies of teaching in Thailand are the sorts of things I would expect to find here in our nascent board.

3Apols if stupid question, BUT... Empty Re: Apols if stupid question, BUT... Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:51 am

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin

FredWilliams wrote:...is this the new tt.asia?
gungchang wrote:but I'm not the admin and he should probably be the one to answer you

Hello and welcome 1 to the forum!

Well, the best answer is that "We're trying to be".

But yes, tt.info was created right after tt.asia was closed, with the purpose to keep the good old community that used to be there together, maintaining the same good (troll-free) style of communication and the status of being a source of genuine and quality information for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand.

How well we're going to succeed with this great mission is all up to us.

The site is here for everyone. The site is YOURS. You can use it in the way you think it would be best to be used...

Viva ThailandTeaching.info! rock on 1 rodeo

http://thailandteaching.info

4Apols if stupid question, BUT... Empty Re: Apols if stupid question, BUT... Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:19 pm

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin

However, I also must admit that I'm never going to be as good or as devoted an admin as Stamp used to be.

First of all, because Stamp is irreplaceable.

And second, because I became the admin of this site only because someone had to be. But I don't want any special superiority with that; I would rather just remain a simple and humble member of the forum. I don't intend to be the most active and top posting member here, either. I would rather want this site to be kept up to date and formed and shaped by you (too) and in the way you guys like it.
(Of course, I would cut down any wilding or trolling if it occurred, as we already had precedent for that in the past.)

The forum itself runs on a completely free server and a completely free template (with all of its flaws). So the site can keep running on and develop as long as we need it. The only thing I have to pay for is the annual renewal of the domain name, which I will, of course (due in June; only a thousand baht or so, so not a problem).

http://thailandteaching.info

5Apols if stupid question, BUT... Empty Re: Apols if stupid question, BUT... Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:45 pm

bahn_farang

bahn_farang
Admin
Admin

Sorry but if stamp was all that he would have continued the old site not for himself but the service it provided. A resource and its 'back catalogue' was lost.

Your uptake of the reins is worthy of congratulations.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum