ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did you get get a pay raise based on getting the 5 year teaching licence?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mike123_ca

Each year I get a 4% pay raise. I'm hoping by next April to have my teacher's license and try to get a much larger pay raise.

What was the response from your school when you showed them that you were licensed from  krusaphat?

bahn_farang

bahn_farang
Admin
Admin

No I did not get a pay raise. I didn't really push the issue either. Neither did I get a pay raise after the completion of my PGCEi and no doubt I will not get one after my MA or even after my Phd that I fully intend to take. Thankfully the job where I am expects little and harvests exactly that level from my efforts.

gungchang

gungchang

My old school insisted on the license and assisted me in getting it.

There was no extra pay, and rightfully so.  I was just filling a job prerequisite and was years behind schedule in doing so.

Another teacher enrolled in a masters program but he left the school before finishing the masters and getting a license  so we'll never know what happened to his salary.

Once you get the license you'll be in an elite club. That's more fun than the salary increase.

BKKSomchai

BKKSomchai

an MA brings a salary increase. A teaching Licence is pretty much expected.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum