Discussion Board & Information Site for Foreign Teachers in Thailand

Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, living in Thailand, education news, and more. . .

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion Board & Information Site for Foreign Teachers in Thailand » Welcome Newbies » Hello from Topper

Hello from Topper

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello from Topper on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:49 pm

Topper

Quick hello from me. Tried to visit the old Thailand Teaching Asia website today, for the first time in months, and was dismayed to find it had shut down. Glad to see someone has tried to keep things going with this new site. When registering for this site I found the nickname I used for the old site had already been taken over here. Never mind this new one will do.

I live in north east Thailand. I am about to start teaching again after a 6 month break when I mistakenly thought I had retired. Turns out my old school wants me back and I missed working. So next month I go back. My wife has mixed feelings about this. I'm looking forward to it.

2 Re: Hello from Topper on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:18 am

kruhjoe

Admin
Admin
Hello Topper,

Welcome to ThailandTeaching.info forum!
welcome 2

Thank you for joining.

I found the nickname I used for the old site had already been taken wrote:

What was your nickname previously?

Kind regards,

Kruhjoe

http://www.thailandteaching.info

3 Re: Hello from Topper on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:15 pm

Topper

Hi Kruhjoe, my nickname in the old forum was TopCat. I'm puzzled why the system wouldn't let me use that when I registered - it said that name was already taken - yet when I look at the list of current members no one has chosen that nickname so far. The same thing also happened with my second choice nickname TC - the site told me that nickname was in use, yet when I look at the member list it's not. So Topper was my 3rd choice nickname - 3rd time lucky for me I guess. I'm happy with Topper.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum