ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wife, or bike if you'd have to choose?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sirchai

Sirchai

I just bought a bike and had so much work with it that it kept me busy for a whole week. Even having a compression tester, all was so fast that I wasn't even thinking about checking the compression.

I can call myself lucky now that the engine is in a very good shape and if it's true, it's only got 16,000 km on the clock.

An English bloke who's only for three weeks in LOS had the bike for 15 years and Ai bought it from his friend.

I had the little sister with 750 cc before and I deeply regretted it that I had to sell it after a bike accident.

My freedom is back and hopping on it after work is fun pure. Anybody's got a bigger bike? If so, please do not hesitate to post a photo of it. My apologies, I feel like I'm the only one posting here, time for a break, methinks.

Cheers.- wai Wife, or bike if you'd have to choose?  From_b10

Rastus

Rastus

It looks nice and it looks comfortable. Is it really 1100cc? Wow. I bet it's a heavy bike. I hope you are strong! Enjoy. Smile

Edit. I just read in another thread it really is 1100cc. Take care.

Sirchai

Sirchai

Rastus wrote:It looks nice and it looks comfortable. Is it really 1100cc? Wow. I bet it's a heavy bike. I hope you are strong! Enjoy. Smile

It's really a 1100 cc with 62 horses, high speed 189 km/h. My wife and I put many hours in. Please look at it now....

It's got only 16,200 km on the clock, but had some issues caused by not using it often. Rusty tanks ( it's got a reserve tank) was just one huge problem to fix.

Sorry, can't put new images in now, will try again later. Have a good one!
 Wife, or bike if you'd have to choose?  45073610

thank you wai

Sirchai

Sirchai

Rastus wrote:It looks nice and it looks comfortable. Is it really 1100cc? Wow. I bet it's a heavy bike. I hope you are strong! Enjoy. Smile

High Rastus,

Sorry, had been in a hurry when I posted the image. It's got 260 kg (wet) and my right artificial knee joint ( that might soon expire, eight of ten years are over) gives me the needed strength to do certain maneuvers to be able to keep my balls at the right place. Haven't had a more comfortable ride before, even got my "Colours" on my jeans jacket: " Sisaket Riders Lieland". Unfortunately, do most guys not exist anymore and it's not easy to ride a bike without the green book anymore. I might be the only member of my own MC club? A guy with an HD unfortunately became a member of the weird Outerlawed club, not my pair of shoes, only idiots as members who do not have grey cells that are needed to think a bit.

It's even thirstier than I am, which means a lot.But life's too short not to enjoy such a toy for bigger boys. I'm still doing small changes where an idiot added a fuse by just taping it together, got the parts already and it will be done tomorrow. New mirrors, a new oil, fuel and air filter and two spark plugs are on their way from Japan to me.There's a cool company called Webike in Bangkok, should you need parts for a rice cooker.

If all goes well, I might take my wife to Kao Yai ( national park in Korat,300 km away) next Thursday, another two days off, because other people are using our school, which is pretty much okay for me.

Live to Ride, or Ride to Live? Who the FRAGG knows? Have a great weekend!! - wai

Sirchai

Sirchai

Wife, or bike if you'd have to choose?  Closer10
 Wife, or bike if you'd have to choose?  From_b11
 Wife, or bike if you'd have to choose?  Closer10
 Wife, or bike if you'd have to choose?  From_b11

A new look after working at it for 5 weeks..........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum