ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

IFSU-DipTEd Graduation

+9
Hermes
Qwerty
bahn_farang
BKKSomchai
Hey_ewe
Spidey
Sirchai
Mike123_ca
kruhjoe
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 4 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:04 am

Qwerty

Bronze member
Bronze member

I got a message from Grace last night: The degrees and transcripts for batch 13 are ready! I will be heading over there Saturday to pick it up. Very Happy beer Hopefully everything will be correct and ready.

We finished in August, so they took a bit over 4 months to process the paperwork. Given that some posters have had to wait even longer, I'm quite ok with waiting that long. Now I just have to apply for the license and hope that they issue it before my last waiver expires in April!

77IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 4 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:05 pm

bahn_farang

bahn_farang
Admin
Admin

Congratulations.

The process involved between your putting the pen down and the certificate reaching your hand is alien to more than a few.

78IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 4 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:15 am

ttompatz

ttompatz

Qwerty wrote:Now I just have to apply for the license and hope that they issue it before my last waiver expires in April!  

Once your license application is accepted at the counter you no longer need to worry about the waiver.
Just make sure you apply with everything in hand before the end of March.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ttompatz

79IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 4 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:16 am

Hey_ewe

Hey_ewe

I have been told that my certificate should be with ready for me to pick up within the next two weeks =] It's a shame they can't send it via EMS but I will be very happy to start the application process for the full licence. I need to start putting together the paperwork.

80IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 4 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:28 pm

Dubarry

Hi all.I thought I'd pass on the news that all is still well with IFSU accreditation. I was a member of the previous site and would just like to let your members know that I finally received my licence last week. I finished the IFSU course last May and graduated in August. I think this was the same intake as Sirchai was in. I was always a little anxious as to whether the course was still recognised and only relaxed when I received the registered letter with the confirmation. Cheers.

81IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 4 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Hey_ewe

Hey_ewe

That's good to know. Thanks for posting your update.

I received my St Roberts certificate, transcript and sealed letter a few weeks ago and will be submitting my paperwork to Khrusapa just as soon as the director of my school has signed off on my paperwork.

82IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 4 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

Qwerty wrote:I got a message from Grace last night:  The degrees and transcripts for batch 13 are ready!  I will be heading over there Saturday to pick it up.  Very Happy   beer   Hopefully everything will be correct and ready.  

We finished in August, so they took a bit over 4 months to process the paperwork.  Given that some posters have had to wait even longer, I'm quite ok with waiting that long.  Now I just have to apply for the license and hope that they issue it before my last waiver expires in April!  

Have you received your license yet?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum