ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

IFSU-DipTEd Graduation

+9
Hermes
Qwerty
bahn_farang
BKKSomchai
Hey_ewe
Spidey
Sirchai
Mike123_ca
kruhjoe
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:25 am

Qwerty

Bronze member
Bronze member

My edmodo shows no grades at all! no comment

52IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Mike123_ca

kruhjoe wrote:
Mike123_ca wrote:If you hear anything about the actual date the diplomas are to be given, I would appreciate it.

Mike

I asked Grace today. She said they would post them 'within' three months.

Has anyone received their diplomas yet from Ifugao?

53IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:02 am

Hey_ewe

Hey_ewe

I'm still waiting. I have been told that IFUAGO have my documents and that I should receive my certificate within 3 months. This seems to be the standard answer from St Roberts.

54IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:37 am

Qwerty

Bronze member
Bronze member

^ were you in batch 12,13 or 14?

55IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:21 am

Hey_ewe

Hey_ewe

I have no idea I'm afraid. I know that I just missed out on being in a batch in October.

56IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:41 pm

Mike123_ca

I was taking my classes in Korat and completed the final class in April 2017. I think it was batch 12.

Every time I call Grace, it's always the same answer. It's waiting to be processed.

57IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:55 pm

Qwerty

Bronze member
Bronze member

I think that would be batch 12.  I was in batch 13, which is the first one run through PCU rather than IFUGAO

58IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

Mike123_ca wrote:I was taking my classes in Korat and completed the final class in April 2017. I think it was batch 12.

Every time I call Grace, it's always the same answer. It's waiting to be processed.

I've just picked mine up a week ago.I can't even tell you in what batch I was, because I didn't attend any f 2 f classes. But I think that I was in the Korat group/

I had to wait 2 years and 7 months !! I always checked on Farcebook, but always with a negative result.

That changed on the 9th of November when Grace told me that "it can be picked up at any time."

Please check with Grace, or Vladimer, it's possible that you'll have to pick it up in person. They said something about new regulations.

Best of luck!! wai

59IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

Qwerty wrote:My edmodo shows no grades at all!  no comment

Don't worry, you are not the only one !!!

60IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:50 am

Mike123_ca

Sirchai wrote:
Mike123_ca wrote:I was taking my classes in Korat and completed the final class in April 2017. I think it was batch 12.

I've just picked mine up a week ago.I can't even tell you in what batch I was, because I didn't attend any f 2 f classes. But I think that I was in the Korat group/

I had to wait 2 years and 7 months !! I always checked on Farcebook, but always with a negative result.

That changed on the 9th of November when Grace told me that "it can be picked up at any time."

Please check with Grace, or Vladimer, it's possible that you'll have to pick it up in person. They said something about new regulations.

Best of luck!! wai  

Congrats....
I was wondering if they gave you a hard time...
congratulations

61IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Mike123_ca

I spoke to Grace yesterday. She said my paperwork is now with IFUGAO. Curious as to how long will it take to process the paperwork for the diploma.

62IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:35 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

Mike123_ca wrote:I spoke to Grace yesterday. She said my paperwork is now with IFUGAO. Curious as to how long will it take to process the paperwork for the diploma.

Thanks Mike. Unfortunately, your documents seem to be at Ifugao/ Philippines now and only god knows how long that will be.

Well, they gave me a real hard time and all that can go wrong was done wrong by them.

They gave me such a hard time that I finally had to defend myself why I didn't attend the Farce two fu..

I never had any grades, all assignments were on Edmo, and when i had an argument, they put the first part's assignments back on Edmo and I had to explain how G told me that i didn't need to show up and nobody really cared.

Two years and seven months of a headache, absolutely showing me how much they hated me, ( still, or again do)

The world's grade ( 1.75, still good) in Technology in Teacher education, versus Education and technology, where I really had my best assignment given to them.

I'll let you know all, once it's over. Cheers, mate and best of luck. It might help to get in touch with Ifugao.

wai

63IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:23 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

It doesn't look good for me. The Thai head teacher at my school would not help me to get the application form filled out.

Could a teacher agency do such an evaluation? Answers are appreciated.

Cheers-

64IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:44 pm

BKKSomchai

BKKSomchai

My teaching licence arrived by registered mail today. Arts BA with a TEFL and the IFUGaO diploma were accepted. - po3try

65IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:46 pm

Mike123_ca

BKKSomchai wrote:My teaching licence arrived by registered mail today.   Arts BA with a TEFL and the IFUGaO diploma were accepted. - po3try

How long did it from the time you finished your last class until you received your diploma from Ifugao?

It has been since last April for me and I'm still waiting. Does  8 months sound normal?

66IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:07 am

bahn_farang

bahn_farang
Admin
Admin

congratulations
BKKSomchai wrote:My teaching licence arrived by registered mail today.   Arts BA with a TEFL and the IFUGaO diploma were accepted. - po3try
bravo

67IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:28 am

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin

BKKSomchai wrote:My teaching licence arrived by registered mail today. Arts BA with a TEFL and the IFUGaO diploma were accepted. - po3try

Congratulations, Poetry! clap hands

Mine must be on its way too. Hopefully.  fingers crossed
Does yours show up in the online records as well? http://www.ksp.or.th/ksp2013/service/index.php?t=2 (Mine still not there.)

http://thailandteaching.info

68IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:10 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

Congratulations !!!!!

69IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:18 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

Good luck seems to be more important here than any qualifications. I'm back and kicking the ball!!!

I went to see the assistant director, a guy who's more a friend to me than my boss and we've known each other for almost ten years now.

I had a;ll the docs with me, explained to him that almost 6 months are missing,. but this guy kept on smiling?

Still trying to explain that I needed a couple of more months to be successful, he took a pen and wrote down 365 + 365, when I told him that's 730, he said smiling: "Is that enough, or would you like some more days, or years?"

That was on New Year's Eve, today then the next surprise. He wanted to know how long i worked there 9 years ago and I was buff when I heard that he'd count all the time together and would come up with that number, somewhere near 1,000..........

He'll also fill out most clicks, perhaps stuff he doesn't know will be done by somebody else.

If all goes well, I'll be in Bangkok in about a week, applying for it in person. I've learned another lesson in my time in LOS. Never give up!!!

I hope that all will be fine and I can post my license here soon. happy New Year to all of you!!!!

70IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:21 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

kruhjoe wrote:
BKKSomchai wrote:My teaching licence arrived by registered mail today. Arts BA with a TEFL and the IFUGaO diploma were accepted. - po3try

Does yours show up in the online records as well? http://www.ksp.or.th/ksp2013/service/index.php?t=2 (Mine still not there.)

Joe, did you send it, or did you go there in person? Please let me know how it was. Thanks.

P.S. My TOEIC expired in 2017, would I have to make a new one?

What about the Thai culture test,did you attend anew one? man, so many questions, sorry.

71IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:17 am

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin

Sirchai wrote:
kruhjoe wrote:Joe, did you send it, or did you go there in person? Please let me know how it was. Thanks.

P.S. My TOEIC expired in 2017, would I have to make a new one?

What about the Thai culture test,did you attend anew one? man, so many questions, sorry.

Mine was sent through the post by one of our admin staff in the beginning of December.
My latest TOEIC expired in November 2017. I haven't retaken it yet, so it was sent like that.
No reply or any feedback from Khurusapha back yet. But the processing time is usually about two months.
The application of one of our other teachers was sent on 1 November. She just received her licence yesterday.

http://thailandteaching.info

72IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:38 am

BKKSomchai

BKKSomchai

kruhjoe wrote:

no. just two waivers show up. which is odd cos i'm sure i was on 4 or 5!

73IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:24 pm

Rastus

Rastus

Congratulations, po3try.

bravo

74IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:52 am

Mike123_ca

I recently spoke to Grace, she said St. Roberts is expecting to receive some diplomas this month from IFUGAO.

75IFSU-DipTEd Graduation - Page 3 Empty Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:08 pm

gungchang

gungchang

Belated congrats.  congratulations

I remember being jubilant when I finally got past Section 2 of the old TCT TKT.  
I also remember those who thought that the tests needn't be passed or even taken.

I'm sorry you had to take a longer route, but, I'm happy to hear that you've finished the journey.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum