Discussion Board & Information Site for Foreign Teachers in Thailand

Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, living in Thailand, education news, and more. . .


You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion Board & Information Site for Foreign Teachers in Thailand » Professional Self-Development » IFSU-DipTEd Graduation

IFSU-DipTEd Graduation

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:25 am

Qwerty


New member
New member
My edmodo shows no grades at all! no comment

52 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Mike123_ca


Senior member
Senior member
kruhjoe wrote:
Mike123_ca wrote:If you hear anything about the actual date the diplomas are to be given, I would appreciate it.

Mike

I asked Grace today. She said they would post them 'within' three months.



Has anyone received their diplomas yet from Ifugao?

53 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:02 am

Hey_ewe

avatar
Senior member
Senior member
I'm still waiting. I have been told that IFUAGO have my documents and that I should receive my certificate within 3 months. This seems to be the standard answer from St Roberts.

54 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:37 am

Qwerty


New member
New member
^ were you in batch 12,13 or 14?

55 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:21 am

Hey_ewe

avatar
Senior member
Senior member
I have no idea I'm afraid. I know that I just missed out on being in a batch in October.

56 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:41 pm

Mike123_ca


Senior member
Senior member
I was taking my classes in Korat and completed the final class in April 2017. I think it was batch 12.

Every time I call Grace, it's always the same answer. It's waiting to be processed.

57 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:55 pm

Qwerty


New member
New member
I think that would be batch 12.  I was in batch 13, which is the first one run through PCU rather than IFUGAO

58 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Sirchai

avatar
Senior member
Senior member
Mike123_ca wrote:I was taking my classes in Korat and completed the final class in April 2017. I think it was batch 12.

Every time I call Grace, it's always the same answer. It's waiting to be processed.


I've just picked mine up a week ago.I can't even tell you in what batch I was, because I didn't attend any f 2 f classes. But I think that I was in the Korat group/

I had to wait 2 years and 7 months !! I always checked on Farcebook, but always with a negative result.

That changed on the 9th of November when Grace told me that "it can be picked up at any time."

Please check with Grace, or Vladimer, it's possible that you'll have to pick it up in person. They said something about new regulations.

Best of luck!! wai

59 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Sirchai

avatar
Senior member
Senior member
Qwerty wrote:My edmodo shows no grades at all!  no comment


Don't worry, you are not the only one !!!

60 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:50 am

Mike123_ca


Senior member
Senior member
Sirchai wrote:
Mike123_ca wrote:I was taking my classes in Korat and completed the final class in April 2017. I think it was batch 12.

Every time I call Grace, it's always the same answer. It's waiting to be processed.


I've just picked mine up a week ago.I can't even tell you in what batch I was, because I didn't attend any f 2 f classes. But I think that I was in the Korat group/

  I had to wait 2 years and 7 months !! I always checked on Farcebook, but always with a negative result.

 That changed on the 9th of November when Grace told me that "it can be picked up at any time."

 Please check with Grace, or Vladimer, it's possible that you'll have to pick it up in person. They said something about new regulations.

  Best of luck!! wai  


Congrats....
I was wondering if they gave you a hard time...
congratulations

61 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Mike123_ca


Senior member
Senior member
I spoke to Grace yesterday. She said my paperwork is now with IFUGAO. Curious as to how long will it take to process the paperwork for the diploma.

62 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:35 pm

Sirchai

avatar
Senior member
Senior member
Mike123_ca wrote:I spoke to Grace yesterday. She said my paperwork is now with IFUGAO. Curious as to how long will it take to process the paperwork for the diploma.

 Thanks Mike. Unfortunately, your documents seem to be at Ifugao/ Philippines now and only god knows how long that will be.

Well, they gave me a real hard time and all that can go wrong was done wrong by them.

 They gave me such a hard time that I finally had to defend myself why I didn't attend the Farce two fu..

I never had any grades, all assignments were on Edmo, and when i had an argument, they put the first part's assignments back on Edmo and I had to explain how G told me that i didn't need to show up and nobody really cared.

 Two years and seven months of a headache, absolutely showing me how much they hated me, ( still, or again do)

The world's grade ( 1.75, still good) in Technology in Teacher education, versus Education and technology, where I really had my best assignment given to them.

I'll let you know all, once it's over. Cheers, mate and best of luck. It might help to get in touch with Ifugao.

 wai

63 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:23 pm

Sirchai

avatar
Senior member
Senior member

It doesn't look good for me. The Thai head teacher at my school would not help me to get the application form filled out.

Could a teacher agency do such an evaluation? Answers are appreciated.

Cheers-

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum