Discussion Board & Information Site for Foreign Teachers in Thailand

Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, living in Thailand, education news, and more. . .


You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion Board & Information Site for Foreign Teachers in Thailand » Professional Self-Development » IFSU-DipTEd Graduation

IFSU-DipTEd Graduation

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:22 am

bahn_farang

avatar
Admin
Admin
good luck with the ceremony and congratulations!

27 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:01 am

Mike123_ca


Senior member
Senior member
kruhjoe wrote:
Mike123_ca wrote:Is anyone going to attend the August 13 graduation ceremony?

Yes, me.

If you hear anything about the actual date the diplomas are to be given, I would appreciate it.

Mike

28 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:06 pm

Qwerty


New member
New member
^ Last weekend Valdimir told me that the Diplomas would be printed and given out in late September or October.

29 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:08 pm

BKKSomchai

avatar
Senior member
Senior member
It took them months to post it to me. Better off picking it up yourself.

30 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:33 pm

kruhjoe

avatar
Admin
Admin
Mike123_ca wrote:If you hear anything about the actual date the diplomas are to be given, I would appreciate it.

Mike

I asked Grace today. She said they would post them 'within' three months.

http://www.thailandteaching.info

31 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:03 am

Sirchai

avatar
Senior member
Senior member
kruhjoe wrote:
Mike123_ca wrote:If you hear anything about the actual date the diplomas are to be given, I would appreciate it.

Mike

I asked Grace today. She said they would post them 'within' three months.


 I remember an e-mail saying that we'd get it on the day of graduation, but three days later another one saying that this wouldn't be possible. congratulations congratulations cool thumbs up 2

32 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:12 pm

kruhjoe

avatar
Admin
Admin
graduate

http://www.thailandteaching.info

33 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:35 am

Mike123_ca


Senior member
Senior member
kruhjoe wrote: graduate

congratulations  

I wish that I was able to attend yesterday.

34 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:05 am

kruhjoe

avatar
Admin
Admin
Mike123_ca wrote:
congratulations  

I wish that I was able to attend yesterday.

Thank you. wai thank you very much thanks thank you thx

http://www.thailandteaching.info

35 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:01 am

Sirchai

avatar
Senior member
Senior member
kruhjoe wrote:
Mike123_ca wrote:
congratulations  

I wish that I was able to attend yesterday.

Thank you. wai thank you very much thanks thank you thx


 Congratulations!! One step closer to the card.Who's the student next to you? lol thx

  How was it? I'm sure that it was better than sitting at home with a serious seafood food poisoning.

36 Re: IFSU-DipTEd Graduation on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:36 am

kruhjoe

avatar
Admin
Admin
Sirchai wrote:[ Congratulations!! One step closer to the card.Who's the student next to you? lol thx

  How was it? I'm sure that it was better than sitting at home with a serious seafood food poisoning.

Thank you.

He isn't a student (the man in the reddish gown). He's Robert Galindez, the head of St. Robert's Global Education Management.

It was OK, but a bit long and boring. It was a good photo taking exercise. However, to receive the actual certificate and transcript we still have to wait another three months.

http://www.thailandteaching.info

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum