ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

You are not connected. Please login or register

ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site » Teacher Licencing » Renewal Timescales

Renewal Timescales

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Renewal Timescales on Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Harry Bean

Well, that's my 5-year license renewal application winging its way to Kurusapha.......

The school admin person had already checked with the local KSP office that the documentation was in order so hopefully, BKK will be happy.

I know some people will have renewed recently and others will be about to, so does anyone have any idea how long it's going to take?

Regards,

HB

2 Re: Renewal Timescales on Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:28 pm

kruhjoe

Admin
Admin
Hi Harry,

A teacher at our school just renewed his TL last year, and if I remember well it took him about two months to get it.

I think "two months" is now a standard processing time at TCT, as they said the same when I submitted my first TL application in December last year, although haven't received it yet. So the admin lady at our school called them about a week ago, and they said the same that it is in process and will be ready within (a further) "two months". Very Happy

http://www.thailandteaching.info

3 Re: Renewal Timescales on Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:35 pm

Harry Bean

Thanks Kruhjoe,

As long as I get it back by July, everything will be good.

That's visa extension time.

HB

4 Re: Renewal Timescales on Mon May 21, 2018 9:40 am

Harry Bean

My shiny newly renewed licence arrived at my school on Saturday and is now in my hands. So the timescale was just over two months.

Checking online showed that it seemed to have been approved after four weeks and it then seemed like an age waiting for the actual card and certificate.

5 Re: Renewal Timescales on Mon May 21, 2018 4:29 pm

bahn_farang

Admin
Admin
Good to hear that it arrived safely thumbs up 2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum