ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer camp jobs??

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Summer camp jobs?? Empty Summer camp jobs?? Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Spidey

Spidey

Hello all. Its been quite a while since I posted here....

I have rather a long paid holiday coming up and would like to not just sitting around  brood...well for a while it may be ok. Here's the question. Does anyone know of agencies/schools that are looking for teachers to cover summer camps etc? I thought about doing some language school work but I am probably going back to Aus in April so may not be able to finish alloted hours for any given course.....a 'summer camp' though that lasts a week or two could be good.

Anyone?

P.S. I live in the Rangsit area but am willing to travel a bit.

2Summer camp jobs?? Empty Re: Summer camp jobs?? Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:56 am

gungchang

gungchang

No, I don't, though language schools hire for their summer classes.

I'd like to do something similar here. Travel to Tibet requires a travel permit and a guide, etc. Temporary residence there would be an end run around all that. A uni in Tibet wouldn't pay much, but not paying the per diem for lodging and a guide would more than offset that.

3Summer camp jobs?? Empty Re: Summer camp jobs?? Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:56 pm

Sirchai

Sirchai

Spidey wrote:Hello all. Its been quite a while since I posted here....

I have rather a long paid holiday coming up and would like to not just sitting around  brood...well for a while it may be ok. Here's the question. Does anyone know of agencies/schools that are looking for teachers to cover summer camps etc? I thought about doing some language school work but I am probably going back to Aus in April so may not be able to finish alloted hours for any given course.....a 'summer camp' though that lasts a week or two could be good.

Anyone?

Hi Spidey,

It might be wise to contact AYC and GEC, perhaps some other agencies, because they're running summercamps and always need good teachers to be able to conduct a good English camp.

http://www.teachingthailand.com/job/331/english-camp-staff-at-ayc-intercultural-programs-thailand/

http://www.gec-thailand.com/english-camps-in-thailand/

P.S. Spidey, where are you located and what would be your maximal distance you would travel?

Please report back.

4Summer camp jobs?? Empty Re: Summer camp jobs?? Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:02 pm

Spidey

Spidey

Sirchai wrote:
Spidey wrote:Hello all. Its been quite a while since I posted here....

Anyone?

Hi Spidey,

It might be wise to contact AYC and GEC, perhaps some other agencies, because they're running summercamps and always need good teachers to be able to conduct a good English camp.

http://www.teachingthailand.com/job/331/english-camp-staff-at-ayc-intercultural-programs-thailand/

http://www.gec-thailand.com/english-camps-in-thailand/

P.S. Spidey, where are you located and what would be your maximal distance you would travel?

Please report back.

Hello and thanks.

I am in Pathumtani Province. I would ideally like a few weeks to 1 month for a camp? I am heading home to Aus for a holiday in mid April. I would travel if the money was ok , it was in a new area...for the experience. How far would I be willing to travel? I have a car, I like driving....If accomodation isnt too bad when deducted from pay....mmmmm...Yeah, I would travel, just for the heck of it!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum