ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» How I Got/Am Going to Get My License
by Qwerty Today at 9:46 am

» Thai driving license
by gungchang Sun May 19, 2019 11:03 am

» Xiamen & California
by Buoyant Mon May 13, 2019 8:05 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Buoyant Wed May 08, 2019 7:59 pm

» Things That I Like
by gungchang Wed May 08, 2019 8:10 am

Top posting users this month
Buoyant
Study Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants Vote_lcapStudy Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants Voting_barStudy Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants Vote_rcap 
Sirchai
Study Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants Vote_lcapStudy Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants Voting_barStudy Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants Vote_rcap 
gungchang
Qwerty
Sudyod

May 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site » Professional Self-Development » Study Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants

Study Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kruhjoe

kruhjoe
Admin
Admin
Assignment examples for IFSU DipTEd (2016/2017):
Attachments
Study Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants AttachmentForum-Question_Field-Studies-1-6_Ifugao-DipTEd-Term3-2016.docx
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(30 Kb) Downloaded 8 times
Study Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants AttachmentFinal_Examination_IFSU_DipTEd_PE1_Bangkok_02102016.docx
(261 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
Study Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants AttachmentForum-Questions_Developmental-Reading_Ifugao-DipTEd-Term3-2016.docx
(38 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
Study Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants AttachmentFinal-Exam_Developmental-Reading_Ifugao-DipTEd-Term3-2016.docx
(2.9 Mb) Downloaded 7 times
Study Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants AttachmentFinal-Exam_Field-Studies-1-6_Ifugao-DipTEd-Term3-2016.docx
(35 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
Study Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants AttachmentForum-Questions_Principles-of-Teaching_Ifugao-DipTEd-Term3-2016.docx
(48 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Study Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants AttachmentEdTech_Forum and Final _04122016_Chiang Mai.docx
(268 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
Study Group and Assignment Examples for St. Robert's IFSU DipTEd Participants AttachmentForum_Questions_IFSU_DipTEd_PE1_Bangkok_02102016.docx
(257 Kb) Downloaded 7 times

http://www.thailandteaching.info

Sirchai

Sirchai
kruhjoe wrote:Assignment examples for IFSU DipTEd (2016/2017):

Thanks for posting.

People could basically use most of your assignments and would be okay with it. Should anybody need some more, please feel free to page me.

( Of course just in case when you ran out of time, or similar. thumbs up 2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum