ThailandTeaching.info - Discussion Board & Information Site

This forum is for foreign teachers living and working in Thailand: Up-to-date and relevant posts on teacher licencing requirements, visa and work permit regulations, teaching resources, education news, schools, jobs, stories and many more...

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

» New school term 2021
by Rastus Tue May 11, 2021 4:26 pm

» Trying to keep this site alive with useful information about teaching, work permits, visas, etc....
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:56 pm

» Things That I Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

» Things I Don't Like
by Rastus Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

» I GOT IT!!!
by Hey_ewe Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Macrium doesn't backup because 8 sectors of the hd have a problem.......

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sirchai

Sirchai

Hello and sawasdee khrap,

I never had the problem that I couldn't back my system up with Macrium, but now it's time to think.

I'm using a program called Hard drive Sentinel, that tells me exactly how many starts and hours/weeks the drive was on. Including start ups.And it's also telling you the health of the HD, which dropped from 100% to 95, always a sign that it can go fast.

I've now ordered a new one, because Advice had no Toshiba on stock and I'll try to clone it with Macrium.

But I also have Aomei, technician plus that might do a better job.

Has anybody here done such a clone before? I've got a 500 GB drive and want it as it was in three partitions.

Any advice would be deeply appreciated. wai

I've just heard that Aomei does a great job, especially when using the technician pro version. I'm trying to do this today an the 27th and will report back how it went. If so........... wai

Sirchai

Sirchai

I was using Aomei technician plus, available at the bay for good swimmers.

I bought a 500GB hard drive and started the cloning process at my school around 11 am. I had to wait until 6.30, but all went well, the eight corrupt sectors of my hd weren't a problem.

In my opinion, the best and straightforward tool to clone ahd. I've got my three partitions as i had it.wai

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum